Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our next door neighbour

They have a lad who is 8 tomorrow, and has invited Gwilym to his party, only it's at the same time as church, so he can't go.

We invited him to come over here for a while today instead,and I made him a birthday cake, then had the bright idea of inviting his mum too.

It was great cos I virtually understood all she said, although my replies were a bit dodgy at times, we did really well (she does speak English too, although Alan suspects that my French is now better that her English, that's exciting!)

We got on to talking about Catholism and Protestatism! a bit difficult, but I had a bash.

They are a really nice family, and I think their son looks on Gwilym as an older brother (he is an only child)

No comments: