It's amazing how quickly it has started to freeze up. At the beginning of the week it was quite warm and even the week before I think we were able to sit outside for lunch...
i know we shouldn't complain cos it's probably cold in the UK and has been for a while, it just comes on one so quickly and unexpectedly here..I mean we had friends here for supper, and what did we give them for pud? Ice cream. But then it was fine on Monday when Alan went shopping. Just goes to show don't it.
I went to put the rubbish in the bin this morning, and found the fish.. frozen in their bowl..we bought them inside, and poured warm water into the bowl and they slowly defrosted..both fine.
Rats and gerbil are now in residence, the girl rats in the bathroom and patch in Catrin's room, the gerbil in the corner of the sitting room.

2 comments:
I'm amazed the fish survived.
so were we! but they were river fish, we rescued them from a near by stream that was drying up in the summer, so maybe they are hardened fish!?
Post a Comment