Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This afternoon

I had the two girls of a friend from church..I was a bit worried, cos they don't speak any English!!

Still we got on ok, and I got them to make some masks..then we made some Christmas non-crackers (no crack in them you see) from loo rolls..all in all it was an ok afternoon, and their dad came for them a lot earlier than I been told to expect, so that was ok too.

This evening is another concert for the choir..Carol Foucochon and I went to the collége in the centre of town, early (where gwilym and her daughter goes, and also where the church is that the concert is taking place in)

We gave out leaflets about the choir to parents waiting for their children, and told them the time and the place..we both had to leave, so Gwilym Catrin and I put the rest of the leaflets on the windscreens of parked cars..Also the directeress of the choir was on the local religious radio station last night advertising the events..

So who knows, maybe it'll be packed to the edges! I asked our neighbour as well...

No comments: