The second session (don't worry I'm not going to blog about them all!!)
One of the first questions he asked was, if my back hurt at all after the first session, my answer was no, not really...WRONG!! I think I should have said yes, cos I tell you, he went full pelt on me today! Using his ELBOWS!!!! I'm surprised he didn't start walking all over me.. He's very nice really though..honest;
I nearly crawled home! Still managed to have a conversation with him through gritted teeth, but that was obviously ok, cos he just patted me on the shoulder and said "bon courage"
Went to bed when I got home cos I was so tired, and hobbled to the door when the rest of the family came home from their music lessons...
Bit better now, uncomfy, but I've stopped hobbling..I want to be able to drive tomorrow!
The music lessons seem to be going really well for them all..the children's teachers are very pleased with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment