Ben was on the way to pick up my children from school today, when their car broke down!!Argghhh! He tried to phone several places all of which were closed! fat lot of good eh?
Still he came with Alan and had a hot cuppa before going home, leaving the car on the grass verge where he broke down...
I had to phone gwilym's school, to ask them to tell him that Alan would be picking him up instead, and at Catrin's school, but would be late...
Then phoned Catrin's school with the same message,it was a bit complicated, cos I had phoned to say that Ben was picking them up, so to explain that he wasn't cos of problems with the car! Ok, but it was 5 mins before Gwilym was due to get on the tram to Catrin's school...I knew they'd get home sometime, so it wasn't a problem, just felt sorry for poor Ben..It's soooooo cold at the moment!

No comments:
Post a Comment