I was beginning to think that perhaps my back was getting better, and indeed it is so much better than it was.
I don't take as long as I did to get out of bed, although it's still a bit of a trial, it still takes a while to turn over in bed I can't yet put my own socks on, but manage everything else thankfully!!
I am walking better, but get dreadfully stiff after sitting for a while, so I'm actually standing as I type and it is still quite painful, and catches every so often.
Yesterday evening one of our lovely Chinese students came to give me some chinese medicine..It's like a patch,and has all the good old stuff of yester year in it ,like campherated oil and such, so it's on my back and I have to change it each day.
But today, I got fed up with dithering "should I go and see the doc again and ask for a refferal to physio "kinésithérapie" (need to practise that one!) and it is such a pain not being able to drive, and cos of that the children may not be able to go to scouts on Saturday so, I phoned and have an appointment for 4.15 would you believe, just as Alan is off to get the children!
They aren't our usual docs, cos they are in Villenave, and I can't drive! So it may be better to change anyway, as the one that I am seeing this afternoon, is just within walking distance, and the children have been there recently, Gwilym with his broken toe.. Catrin with something else,so it does seem a bit more practical.
.
So, I have to go alone, and tell, and listen and understand!! Hope they're friendly!!!

2 comments:
What your Chinese friend should have brought you was Tiger Balm, not that cissy white stuff but the red,(which I believe in my days in the far east had used to contain opium). It would cure many things, muscle pains, headaches and countless other maladies.
P.S. Sorry, I forgot to say that I hope it starts to heal up very quickly now.
Post a Comment