..went slghtly wrong!
Catrin & Gwilym have been coming home from school on the bus recently, cos of me being unable to drive, and Alan being elsewhere..Today Gwilym decided that it would be easier for him to come on a different one, as several times a week, his lessons are in a different building..
So Catrin came home on her own, and I was to meet her at the bus stop ourside the park near our home..
Obviously we got our wires crossed! Gwilym arrived first "Wot you doin" here"
"Waiting for Catrin" (O no she's got on the wrong bus and heading for Arcachon, or Paris!)
Sent Gwilym home to ring Catrin on my mobile (I'd lent it to her for this purpose) meanwhile, mother is panicking, thinking the worst (as you do!) Waited for what seemed like days, for Gwilym to call me on his mobile (that he'd lent me whilst he used the home phone to call Catrin then me)
Alan turns up in the car...'they're both at home'
Catrin had got to the stop before me, had walked through the park thinking that maybe I was slow (cos of my back)
Ho Hum! "mum, I don't want to do that again'
Our guest left for the UK this morning..It was such a joy to have him here and so helpful too for all of us I think.We're very blessed to have a mission that takes care of us (well, I think so anyway!)
Ros if you read this, thanks!! thinking of you all lots! x

No comments:
Post a Comment