Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today has been quite a good day,until I started doing some exercises! Now I ache from top to bottom! Still at least I'm up & about eh!

This afternoon I had a visit from two lovely friends! Layla and another lady, whose name I've forgotten!!(sorry!!)
When ever I have been to see Layla, she has made me feel so welcome,and cooked some lovely Bahranian food..so, thinks I, what can I do! British food doesn't compare to the yummy taste of such food..So I found a lovely receipe in my veggie cook book for cheese nibbles (just had some cheddar given to us, curtsy of J.M) so exactly the right ingredients. Also found a french recepie for macaroon type things, with grated orange peel and marmalade..

I hope they were ok, the children love the cheesy things, and have asked for more! so simple, and no sugar!

I have a bit of a problem with my spell checker, so can't spell receipe
How do you spell it?

No comments: