things have been getting pretty desperate here in the Davey home...horror of horrors, I've nearly run out of wool!!
So you see yesterday, as I said, two friends came for a cuppa.."Wool" says one "sure I know where you can get wool, and not that expensive"
Well, FANTASTIC!
We went this morning, and it's utterly brilliant! Every nits dream..sorry that should read knitters dream.
When we lived in N.Wales, we used to go to a huge warehouse full of wool, all sorts of fabrics...called Abakahn, every thing a crafty person needs and holds close to the heart...This place is very much like it.It is wonderful, so I have to say a BIG thank you to Layla!!! Merci Beaucoup.

2 comments:
OOOOOOOOO Abakhan, still go there when we visit N Wales.
It's brilliant, I made a Roman blind from a denim remnant - I think the fixings etc cost more than the material.
I didn't realise it was still there! Wonderful place isn't it!!
Post a Comment