Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 03, 2008

upwardly mobile

Well, I was bedridden for two days, and give thanks to God for a wonderfully patient husband!
I got up on Thursday for a while, then back to bed. Friday, up for longer..at least Alan can leave me now!!

So, I have held off the morphine, but still at times in quite a bit of pain, and spasms during the night.First thing this morning was wonderful though! On a scale of 1-10 it was 0..;then of course I started moving.

Walked to doctors this evening..all of 5 mins away...took 15! Still, I got there.
"Don't be frightened of morphine" he said...well, I got some & may take a dose tonight...safer in bed don't you think?

Thanks Pam & Alan for you card!! I will write soon xx

So, scan next...

Weather has been pretty wet these last few days, but no snow!

No comments: