Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 21, 2009

happy birthday to me!

well, maybe I don't quite look like this, but I 've had a jolly day inspite of all the sick people in our house!

The children went to Lampadaire this afternoon, but we had to stop on the way (we have to use the tram at the mo) cos Gwilym came over all pale and grotty..so we stopped off to get both him & Catrin a drink & a mars bar..much better.

It took an hour there and an hour back. I came home after leaving them at the church, and Alan & I went over to our local shops..there's quite a reasonably priced clothes shop there, and some of the stuff is really nice, some is a bit 'mumsy' but we got me two lovely shawls..to brighten up my black dress (BLACK...for a wedding?????) said someone..yep, black with a very pretty shawl to give it that little bit of omph!

I had some lovely pressies..a lovely necklace from one of Alan's sisters, some cash which I spent on a new dress from the other one, some lovely smellies from a lovely friend, and a token for a special facial massage, for me & a friend!! cool!!

So have been spoiled..Alan & I also found a ready-to-cook cake mix, so we will have that with some candles for tea !!

No comments: