Just back from FAC where we were having a celebration of Liz R. & Adrien's engagement..It was great fun, some silly games..one particular which is great fun.
Place a jaffa cake on your forehead (you do this in pairs, playing against each other) and the first one to move it down the face and into the mouth is the winner! It's great for watching people's funny faces as they wiggle the eye brows and the cheek bones, and out comes the tongue to catch the jaffa cake before it falls on the floor! I won against Liz G (I don't usually do very well at party games!)
We had a couple of team games too, one of which I didn't join cos it meant someone jumping on to my back (or me on someone else's-unthinkable!!)
I drove in, which is very unusual for me, cos I don't really like driving round the city, but the weather is yucky and windy and cold, and the thought of waiting at a tram stop was not very appealing, and as we arrived a car pulled out and left us a very nice space to park right outside the FAC building!
Well off to bed, thinking of Alan who is in the Cevenne where he says it is snowing ( do I believe him or not?!) nope, with a 'C' it doesn't look right either!

No comments:
Post a Comment