Well back to my normal self (no comments please!) It's so good to be up & at 'em again..
However, my front tooth has fallen out! It's a cap & was working itself loose last week,or even before that..It's about the third time, and the dentist in Villenave said I would have to have the whole thing re done, cos it was getting weaker each time,ie the screw would need to be renewed or something, costing an arm and a leg as it does..anyway, it's been fine since he last glued it in,which must be over two years, so I suppose it's done well. We are off to a wedding next weekend! I'll have to give toothless grins for the photos!!
(I phoned dentist this morning before it fell out, the next appointment they could give me was Dec 17..I'll give em a ring tomorrow & see if they can squeeze me in!)
The new dentist here seems to be good, I had to go to him in an emergency sometime ago, and he also removed a broken crown, that the Villenave guy had left in (Can't do anything with that madam) cos he said it would get infected..so it seems that maybe this chap is more on the ball..so maybe even, he will be able to sort this cap out with no real hassle!
We had loads of logs delivered today!! so we have a nice fire burning this evening...mmmm lovely!
Catrin went to the opticians with Alan on Wednesday..she needs to hold books further away from her when she reads, and should sit up more when she does her work (?) He said that her eyes getting tired is normal, and nothing to worry about. See how she is in 6months & if she is having headaches etc. then to go back. So no specs for our girl..that's good.
And the car is in the garage having it's new cable sorted. Hopefully get it back tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment