Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 22, 2009

piggies continue to invade the house

well, it might just be a mild flu, but came over all sort of flu like at the end of the church service this morning! And then we had to take the tram & bus home! still, made it in one piece...I went straight to bed as Alan set himself to cook the chops I'd got out of the freezer..As it took about an hour to get home, we arrived about 2pm, which acutally isn't a lot later than normal...he had to cook, then get ready for the English service, leaving about 4.30ish....so not a lot later than normal but still a bit of a rush..shows how much we rely on the car eh!.

Anyway, I feel ok, got a bit of a cough and a stuffed head..you know what I mean...so glad it waited til now,can you imagine all four of us being sick at the same time!!

No comments: