Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Well, today is Gwilym's 12th birthday! Imagine that, 12 yrs ago there I was spending Christmas in hospital..actually it was quite nice! No Christmas dinner to prepare, all done for me!!

It has been a lovely day. Church this morning (for the message see Alan's blog..I didn't understand it all, sorry! Suffice to say that it was about the signs of the coming Saviour)
Sometimes it can be very frustrating

It was lovely to see so many people there, lots of visitors too. And a little "do" after..sadly the women who arranged it was too ill to come. She is a splendid faithful women, with a deep love for God..

We had duck for dinner! Yep, and the children loved it so much they nearly licked the plates clean..I don't think they realised it was duck though..

I have finished all the knitting for the crackers that we will give out at the student centre tomorrow..nothing posh just silly little things, that are just a bit of fun..snow men, santa's etc;

I have asked the students in my french class to come, so please pray that some if not all, will do so..

The sky is really white, and although some have said it has snowed today, I didn't see it!! I know that I need new specs though , so that could be the reason!

Well, thanks for all who read this, it's been great to have your comments and encouragements, even though at times it's a load of waffle!! It is so good to know that you are "out there" and with us in this too!


Have a lovely Christmas and pray that you all know the peace of Emmanuel, God with us!

No comments: