Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 21, 2006

O well..

I tried to post photos today as well, and like Alan, me bloggers gorn mad!! So much for switching to the new version, should have stayed with the old one..

Went to the DEFLE today for the last time this semester. Not many in today, but the teacher was in great mood.

She had us making a long sentence. One person would start off with one two words; "Le plage est trés joli..en été..parce-que..il y a..beaucoup..des gens(that was me!!good eh?) can't remember anymore though.

Mdm told me I would have to take the entrance test again on Jan 15 cos I had missed all the exams, and that she didn't think I would go into the degree classes (phew!) because I had "beaucoup des problems"

Not sure if she meant cos I hadn't been there or cos I really had problems with the language!!Probably the latter, cos my writing is really bad!! so is the grammer.

I really must try and do some reading in the old French during the Christmas break..I'll try an Aggie Christie..I was getting on OK with the other, but then we packed all the books and of course that is the one I cannot find!! I do read familiar passages of the Bible in French which is great..

No comments: