..and it was very good!! Sadly there were only about 70 people there, in the huge big top!
Because we felt really sorry for the performers,me and the children made enough noise for at least 100 people! Well you have to encourage them don't you..
The only thing I'm never to sure of are the performing animals. They even had the camels in the ring, and I was a bit fed up about that: I've never seen performing camels before, and not sure if I want to again. I know it takes a lot of training and trust and stuff, but well..
They went around the ring as you do, and put their front legs up on stools whilst a little pony ran in between them...
perhaps we could get the rats and gerbil trained to do something. Making the tea in the morning would be good!!!
Apart from that all the acts were really good. I have to admit that I was quite worried about the trapeze artists! I was convinced that the fella was going to drop them!
Then some girls did amazing things with long curtains! Sadly we don't have curtains, but their was a fella and his glamorous assistant and the fella was doing things with lassos and breaking newspapers with the whip, the glamorous assistant was doing her stuff with her arms etc, but then had to hold the paper!
I thought" hey, perhaps that's an act what Alan and I could practise for the New Year bash! I'm sure I could look glamorous if I tried hard enough! Not sure if I would trust Alan with the whip though, I'd probably lose a finger or two, or even my hand!!
Still I could always knit another finger or hand, I've had lots of practise at that lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment