Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 08, 2006

The park has been turned into a circus

Just at the top of our road is the park where we all go and cycle or play footie.

Today as I was taking the children back to school Gwilym cried "there's a camel in the park"


Not one to miss a photo opportunity, I rushed back to the house after depositing said children, and grabbed camera, shouted "cheese," and got a really great photo.
Though maybe it should have been fromage.

Then I saw that I didn't have the card in the camera!


So I ran back to the house (if you believe that you believe anything!) got the card from the computor and set off again.

Sadly this time the camel had different ideas, so the shot wasn't as good. Still this chap was happy to pose for me!





Yes he is there really, it's a bit like trying to photograph the loc ness monster, just as wet today too!

Windy and raining off and on all day.

Still no hurricans as far as I know yet! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danny said...

Pat -

Nice to see your blog! Have been following Alan's with interest for a while now, and would have told him so if his blog allowed comments...

Give him my greetings if you remember. Glad things are going well.

Danny Foulkes (Wheelock Heath BC)

Pat said...

Thanks, nice to hear from you!
Yes you can leave comments on Alan's blog, the more the better!only joking.

Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Pat, excuse me using you as a chat room type of facility, but it was nice to follow Danny's link to his blog. Very pleased indeed to hear that he's so content in Wheelock Heath. However, one little fly in the ointment, I don't have (or really want) a blog account so can't leave unkind comments on his site. If he would like to do what Alan did and enable none account holders to comment, he might even learn to regret it. So, what about it Danny?