Well, we went to the Doctor today.
Iwas going to go yesterday, sans rendevous, but the trouble with that is that you can be waiting in the queue for ages ( on the benefit side, you could be first in the queue of course)
Anyway, I rang and made an appointment for today, and went with Alan, my handsome interpreter, and found that Catrin has fluid behind her eardrums. It builds up, and so causes earaches and headaches.
The doctor has told us she thinks we should take Catrin to see and ear specialist, just to make sure there is no loss of hearing. So we have to cherche for one in the phone book.
So she has bundles of homeopâthic stuff to take, and paracetamol!!
This doc; is obviously the one to see if you like homeopathy. Me, I'll try anything! Ear aches are horrible things...isn't it good to have a diagnosis though. Now I can tell the teachers at school that she really does have problems!
Alan went shopping today, and found some cheddar cheese!!! the real stuff! Brill.I love it and so do the children.
Although we live in the land of cheese, there is nothing like a bit of cheddar Gromit

No comments:
Post a Comment