Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

my one exam..

Well I made it in to the DEFLE yesterday, half an hour late!

I'd forgotten that the teacher had told us this last week..well a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.

Anyway, after helping to correct one of the tests they had all done last week (me..correct someone elses work????) we had a coffee break, and then off we went.


We had to write about 150 words on a strange dream we had (imagination) so as usual I decide to take the most difficult option, and transform into a rat (in my dream of course,) but it might have been better if it actually had happened then, cos well, I didn't know the words for tail, whiskers or anything really important! and as a rat I could have scared the life out of everyone, and made a hasty retreat!

So why do I do this I ask myself?? Cos I have a very silly and vivid imagination, which is so often frustrated cos I can't do it in French!!!! but I always hope that some sudden inspiration will give me the right words in the right language!!

Alan is always telling me ( and rightly so ) that I should chose things that I do know!!!!

So I came home feeliing that I had not done well, and this being the only one I had been able to take!

Still, the profs all know my wonderful work by now, and so I don't think they will have any trouble placing me in the correct class!

So, I can't go in today again, cos poor Catrin is off school again with a headache and ear aches. I have to go to the doctor again, and insist on making him repeat everything slowly!! It's again frustrating going to something as important as the GP, cos you do really have to know what he says!

Last time I"m not sure if the doc said Catrin had an ear infection or not!!!

Please pray for us, that I might understand what is said!!

I have to take a trip to the opticians sometime. Ho Ho that will be fun!!!

No comments: