Well Alan and the crew start back at the work of questionnaires amongst the new lot of students, arriving for the university tomorrow..
Please pray, as Alan has gone to bed this evening not feeling 100%.
Please pray for me, as a very dear friend of ours is unwell, and I will be taking care of their two children for the day tomorrow and any other day I can. Theirs and ours get on well, so that is a blessing.
Gwilym was told before the end of term, that he could stay in his class group, give up German, and do Latin instead. Today, the deputy head came out to talk to me about this at the end of school, it seems uncertain again. Hopefully Alan will be able to go and speak to them about it tomorrow.Gwilym is a bit worried about this.
I had to take Catrin to the doctors again today, headaches, and earaches..she has some paracetamol and anti inflamatory drugs..
One or two matters for prayer please!

No comments:
Post a Comment