Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 17, 2007

This cat..

..thinks he owns the place!We don't know where he lives, but he comes for a visit, and has an amazingly loud miaow!!

We give him milk, and sometimes he has the cheek to walk in through one door, and out the back door!

This afternoon, I registered for the course of French for les etrangers, which starts next week for two afternoons a week, though I was told that the lady wot will be taking my class (the one for conversation) won't actually be here til October! But we have to go next week to find out how the classes run etc..

I met two ladies who will be in the same class as me, one was African, and the other Vietnamese! So it'll be a mixed bunch and very interesting too. I'm really looking forward to getting in to some sort of routine again, it's very strange not going out every day to the DEFLE. but it will be so good to meet loads of"etrangers" again, all with varying French accents!

No comments: