
..so I can start blogging again.
These are our lovely friends who came and stayed with us for a week. I can't believe it's gone so fast!

They took themselves off to Bordeaux a couple of times,the first was a bit of a disaster as it was pouring with rain and a bit stormy. The second time was great, the sun shone and they stayed in nearly all day! Then came back and cooked us a lovely meal!

Sorry Ping yan! I know you weren't too keen on being on my blog, but that is one of the conditions of visiting us, yeah I know I didn't say at the time!but thanks so much for coming to see us!!xx
Now all is quiet at the Davey home, for a while!
Oh yes, forgot to say, have eaten snails again, for photographic evidence, see Alan's blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment