Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 08, 2007

pessac associations

today we went into Pessac centre to see all the displays of the local associations..there were loads and loads!! It was difficult to know where to start, and everyone has an association! Sport, music, basket weaving, you name it there is an association attached!

I managed to get some information about furthering my french, so I have to follow that up on Monday.

We had a taste of some Moroccan food, which was yummy, needless to say the children didn't want any! no, I lie, Catrin did try some beef..

There was a competition to make a clay cat. So Catrin and Gwilym both had a go, and I have to say they were pretty splendid. Sadly Gwilym's lost all it's limbs by the time we got home,so it is now in the bin..but we think it was the winner..he got a mini radio, and Catrin got a paint brush and pencil..Hers is still in one piece..I managed to get the limbs back on again!!

No comments: