Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

Boy did the sun shine!

We had a super picnic in Canéjan after church. Quite a few folk went, it was just what you need, to continue the fellowship after the meeting.

There was a river, great to splash about in, and of course plenty of food...I so like these sorts of things, you get to try all the lovely French cuisine!
While the chaps played boule, the ladies and the children went for a lovely walk through the forest.


I was in charge of the creche this morning, with help from Rachelle. I had organised something to d with creation, and thought it would take us at least 2 Sundays to complete! No, we finished it all in one session!!

Being aged 3-7, I sort of did most of it, and left some bits for them to stick in to the booklet, but maybe I should have left more! Still, I think it went ok, and the littles like having something to do, and I prefer more structure to the creche myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little bit of useless information, - which may not be correct anyway. I don't believe you actually play 'boules' as that is, I think, the name of the spherical objects which one 'chucks' with great abandon and not a little muscle development. I think the game is called 'petanque'or 'petanque des boules'. Of course, I may be wrong, according to the lady wife, that's one of the things at which I excel - 'duff gen'.

Pat said...

You may well be right! good fun though eh?

Anonymous said...

Yep!