Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I restarted..

my French lessons on Monday.

There are 5 of us in the class, which is just grand! We started off introducing ourselves, and why we're in France..which took a while, then we had to write a little bit about what we did on our holidays! So as usual, off I go writing away with out thinking! Will I never learn! Beaucoup de fautes!

It was like deja vu, I had a flash back of Mdm Quiroux, with her head in her hands, writing all over my work with a red pen!!

This teacher Marie Anne just did it in black pen, so it didn't look so bad! Perhaps one day I'll get it, it'll click...one day!

All the students except one, spoke English, but naturally that was forbidden!

There was an Australian chap, a young lady from Bahrain (Spelling) a lovely elderly lady (83!! can you believe it) originally from Vietnam and a Chinese chap..

I think it's going to be great fun, and very useful..

No comments: