Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007

tree chopping

Our kind neighbour came round with his chainsaw to chop down some trees..one of which was tapping on his roof, and as we don't possessa chainsaw or ladder came and did it for us, plus some of the brances from another tree..He is coming again next week to take stuff to the dump and continue chopping for us!
Alan & I helped to pull it down, sadly I didn't catch it on camera!but it was big!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a nice old boy doesn't he? No, not the one with his hands in his pockets, I mean 'the feller doin the werk'.

Pat said...

Yes he's super! He told us not to bother to buy a chain saw as he has plenty,to be used whilst he is still living here!!!

I did wonder if I should ask him if he could re design our kitchen some time, he's an architecht (alan says my speilin is geton worse, i say it's the spel checkr whot isnt werkin well..)