Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2007

the brain has left the head!

I had a phone call from a very patient and lovely friend from church today.

"About our meeting tomorrow.."

"Meeting?"

"Yes, will you be dropping Gwilym off for the church young peoples group?"

"Is there one tomorrow?"

"Yes, and after that you could come to our house for the meeting"

"Meeting? "

The penny (or should I say euro) finally dropped! I have a list of the dates of the young people's meetings, and just saw 29 Sept, fine...but it didn't register that it is tomorrow

I also then remembered that we have a meeting to talk about the Sunday school and the guarderie....

I have borrowed a French cookery book from her to, and she wants to make a cake from it, so I had to find the recipe, read it out, and then prepared to say good bye..but she didn't go!!

She had asked me to read out the recipe and the instructions for the cake!!

If it goes well, it'll be a miracle! I told her to put it in the oven for 85mins instead of 45, but thankfully, realised my mistake (so did she)

Do you know, I have such a laugh sometimes..I'm so thankful to God for people like Martine cos she is so patient with me!!!! I'm sure she must have a great laugh about it all later. Alan and I certainly do!!

They say laughter is good for the blood pressure..

No comments: