I wondered if it ever would, would I be prepared? Would I cope?
On the way home from the Pastor's house last night, on my own needless to say (and it's right out in the middle of nowhere and I got lost there and back!) I came up the by pass in to Pessac and was waved into the side by the police!!!!!!!!!
I smiled happily at him, and he smiled back and said "bonsoir madame," and wanted to see the insurance papers for the car, and my drivers licence -I had transferred it into said handbag that morning!!
He seemed very pleasant, and happy to chat a bit, but why is it that everyone thinks I'm German?
Anyway all was in order, although he thought my licence a bit strange cos it doesn't have a photo, it's one of the older ones, pink and loads of writing on it..
Phew!

No comments:
Post a Comment