Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Arrrgh no no no!!!!


I've managed to delete all the photos off my phone whilst trying to download them on to Picasa, and so am left with only this one!!!!!!!
Today was a very special day for the church, in that 4 folks were baptised, and special too was the fact that Andy is the first of the International church to be baptised.We went to Chateau Segonzac in Blaye (the owner and his wife are believers, and we often use their chateau)

The service before the baptism was a very long one, but it was great..all four gave their testimonies about how God had changed their lives, how they had peace with Him that their sins were fogiven, and Andy's daughter translated for him (his french isn't quite up to it yet; but he is getting there!) It was wonderful!

After lots of singing of some splendid songs, and the sermon, which talked about the baptism of Jesus, we all went to the swimming pool for the baptism..now I took loads of photos on my phone, but being "clever" I managed to click on "import selected" and then "wipe card clean" hence, I have no other photos!!!!
But it was a really splendid time, and we finally left about 6pm..

Then Alan & I went into the centre of Pessac, as this weekend is the Féte de la musique, so all over Bordeaux there is lots of music being played all over the place!

There are several different areas inPessac town centre. In one, there was a band of youngster with their electric guitars, drums etc, in the church there was a chorale, in the main square was the wind instuments..I'm gutted too, cos they were splendid, and I've lost the piccys/video!They had the whole square nearly, dancing to their music!!

So now we end the day tired and happy,(but gutted!!! grrrrr!) with the AGM of UFM in France (MPEF) by skype in the morning, and Alan going to see a lady about Gwilym not redoubling..

No comments: