Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Help!!

"the piggies have escaped"
"wot?"
"the piggies have escaped"
"Oh, I'll come home then"
"I think that's a good idea!"

frantic call from Alan whilst I was taking Rhian to buy some wool...so we dashed home tout de suite, to find poor Alan 'ot and gaspin' by the door "I managed to get them all back under the cage"

We put them out on the grass this morning to have a nibble, and just before leaving it looked quite stormy, so I was considering putting them back in their cages, but didn't..

It seems the cover had slipped off the cage tops, and the piggies in an attempt to keep out of the sun, had managed to escape from the cage top, and hidden under the cover..poor things, it's a dark cover so it wouldn't have kept them very cool, but at least they haven't become cat food!! (next door's cat is a real bird catcher, he would have had a real feast with our piggies!!)

I was a bit concerned about Pierre, but he seems to have recovered ok as have they all..they are all in Catrin's room at the mo, and they'll go out when the sun goes down!

IT IS SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!

No comments: