Today saw a break in the weather, thunder & lightening, and rain rain rain!
However I was undercover so didn't get wet at all..I joined Liz & her new found neighbour (who is french & speaks superb English) with another young lady from Bulgaria, in a coffee shop conversing in French!
Liz had arranged with Marie an afternoon of French speaking, so being cheeky, I asked if I could go too..it was brill! I loved it, and would have stayed all day if possible..We talked about anything and everything! with Marie correcting us as we went..I love her cos she says 'grammer, you don't need it! all you need is the past, present & future! and to speak' yeah!!
I know grammer is important for writing etc, and of course speaking to , cos you need to know how things work, but speaking! that's what we need, conversation!!
All of us were tired after I think but it is certainly something I would like to do again!

No comments:
Post a Comment