Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh I dunno, what's in a title anyway!

Well, if you watched the video I posted yesterday, you'll be amazed to know that for me it actually worked! It DID!! It REALLY DID!! I was looking for Catrin's recorder, and as I was bashing my legs and hopping up and down, there it was!
Also I was looking for a pair of scissors..well, what more can i say!

As those of you know who have read the family blog, Gwilym's teacher rang me last night to say he may have to re do the year he has just finished. His marks for his french and maths haven't been great, and so after all the teachers getting together this is what they decided.Gwilym's form tutor wanted to meet with Alan today to discuss..

and so he went to the meeting and the form tutor, doesn't think he should re double,and so we should appeal..they have already set the date for the appeal! good 'ere in'it!! He gave Alan lots of advice what to say, and what to plug about Gwilym being bi-lingual etc..only been here 4 years etc

This is something that doesn't happen in the UK..I think the kids just get on with it, and go ahead, even if they are struggling, so I sort of admire this system..however, not completely sure if it benefits them, having to do the same stuff over again..

Anyway, although his french marks have been ropey, they have improved slightly since he has been having home tuition by a French teacher, each Saturday..

Please pray that the right descision will be made, that every thing would go according to God's plan.

No comments: