Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fin d'anée à Saige

We celebrated the end of the year with everyone taking French lessons bringing something to share to eat..so we had food from all over the world! Love it!
This is my dear friend Layla..she goes home soon and she's very pleased! 4 years is a very long time to be away from home! but I shall miss her as we get on very well..she's as mad as me! Alan has been able to find someone in Bahrain who can take over the English classes for her when she gets back.
Some other members of our French class, with Marie Anne in the front row, flanked by Layla's two girls..Andy is the only chap in the photo..more about him later!
Marie Christine is the other teacher that helps us out on Thursdays..she's great too.

Marie Anne wanted to know if I intended going back next year..If I do she'll push me hard she says!

No comments: