Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 23, 2006

Got my reults!

Assiduité 18/20 that's keen- ness apparently!

Controle continu 13/20 (contiuous assesment, not as good as last time!?) still, got assez bein

Compéhension écrite passe 11/20 ( previous test10/20)

Compréhension orale assez bien 13.5/20 (previous test 11/20)

Expression écrite passe 10.5/20 (previous test 10/20) well .5 is better than nothing!!

Expression orale assez bien 12/20 (previous test 13/20) That may have been the one where I left out some answers!

Well, seems all foreign to me! Actually according to my last lot of exams, I have improved, which is what you want isn't it!

I've dipped a bit on the expresion orale, probably when I had to write all about "quand j'etais une petite" I know a lot of the grammer was rubbish, but I passed!! The important thing is to be able to communicate, and I intend to do that orally not written work!

I went to the bible study at the student centre last night. It was good to see so many young people there. Four of them were from our church, a great support. About 5or 6 chinese students, I think all are Christians, although one of them has only recently come to faith!!Isn't that great. He has been coming to the centre for some time now, and also to church more recently. He has been asking a lot of questions and I think has even been talking serious talks with our Pastor!

It's great to see God at work here, and hopefully, these youngsters will eventually go back to China and spread the good news!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Pat, I envy you because I happen to think that French is the most beautiful of languages to listen to - unsurpassed, and I can't talk it eniwear nere proppur.

Pat said...

Thanks Ken, yes it is a gorgeous language, sadly with a southern accent it don't qwite sawnd the same in it mate!