Here are some of the youngsters in the same class as me.Young bunch eh! but lovely and very friendly.
Some of them will be returning to their own country, some will be staying on to do different courses in a different part of the University.
Well we had our final exam yesterday, I tried to blog it, but it somehow disappeared.
We had two subjects about which we had to write. The first one was something you remembered from your childhood.
One of the girls made some comment about how that would be very easy for me!!! I think she was referring to my age and wisdom.
The second subject was to write about our favourite sport. Well, any one who knows me, knows that I am NOT a sporty person, so I was thankful that I had had the opportunity to play badminton at the weekend and enjoy it, so I managed to woffle on about that , for 25lines.
So, that's it now. Our results come out 22/23 June.
Alan has finished finished now. If (and he probably will)he passes then that's it at the DEFLE.
I return in September.

1 comment:
You could, of course, have written on the sport of Egyptian P.T., on which I am an acknowledged expert. Egyptian P.T., what is that do I hear you ask? It involves, 'Laying on one's back, (or side), for extended periods of time and studiously examining the back of both eyelids'. There, not 25 lines, not even 25 words, just 19.
Post a Comment