Exams that is.
I had my first one this afternoon. Comprehension écrit.
We were given a paper all about the young french people and the love they have for their mobile phones, and we had to answer questions, true or false, and justify our answers from the text.
Well, the first one I didn't understand, but thought it must be something to do with social life, so I ticked that.
The third one I didn't do cos I didn't have a clue what that was either.
Think I managed to answer the others ok, not sure really!!
So.. tomorrow I have comprehension grammar, now THAT will be fun.
Had a bit of grammar revision with one of the teachers this morning, and again I was baffled beyond!
Revision, thought I, I don't remember doing this at all!!!
so, what hope for tomorrow???
If I don't pass it'll be ok, although I have to admit I do want to even if it's just for my own piece of mind, just so that I know I can actually do it.
At the end of the day, I just need to be able to speak the language well, and to be understood and to be able to join in every day conversations...
All things to the glory of God

No comments:
Post a Comment