Today was the school fair. They started off with a service in the grounds next to the school where the priest spoke about the creation and Creature.
The children had made this picture to corresponde with the 7 days (as far as I could understand anyway) There were a few songs, one of which I knew Chante Alleluia au Seigneur, and others that I didn't.
After the service we all went in to the school playground, and there were several games, for which we had already bought tickets. If you win
you are given another coloured ticket to exchange for a small present, one for about 20p, you know the sort.
Inside the classrooms the children had made several exibits.
This one that Catrin is standing by is a tree that her class had made, out of CD's .There were other trees , all made out of rubbish. Lovely too.
There were exibits in the other class rooms,but we didn't see them.
There was also a competion, but I didn't enter that, cos I didn't understand the questions!!
One of the games was this, getting round the loop without touching it! Some of the children managed very well, but Catrin couldn' t quite. I can never do it either!There were ducks to hook and little gift bags to hook too, frankly the ducks were a lot harder!!
We left about lunch time cos we'd had enough really, and been around the games several times. Everyone was about to have a BBQ, but we unsociable lot, went home.
There was something else in the afternoon, but well, we didn't go...Nice day though, some rain to cool us all down...

No comments:
Post a Comment