..It's in Villenave and not too far away. I'm always a bit wary of going somewhere for the first time, cos, well..people might speak to me in French!
Anyway, it was good fun. Yes people did speak to me, to tell me which way to go in to the lockers and pool, but it was ok cos I sort of understood!!
Gwilym nearly lost his new cap.. I had to go and tell the receptionist that it may be in one of the lockers "non, cabin" I really am glad when people tell me the right word, it is great!
Anyway the cap was found so tears wiped dry and home we went..I always feel as if I've done my bit of excercise for the day after swimming, even thhoughI spend a lot of the time hanging on to the side in the deep end, or causing chaos by swimmiing across the lane instead of up and down!!
So, Alan has passed his exams, and we have put an offer on a house!! Interesting eh!

4 comments:
I take it that it's to be the Chateau de Cazeneuve below?
Yeah, but we are in need of a butler, fancy the job?
Yes, and the lady wife could be your 'tweeny'. The trouble is that I've got dropsy of the sort where matron won't let me handle vases and the like and, as I've got older, my navigational abilities have somewhat declined, you might have to search all of the rooms before you get your breakfasts. Mind you, I suppose we could leave different coloured chalk marks all over the walls to guide me, as long as I don't forget what they're for, and why are there so many pretty colour choices???
I've just thought Pat, what's the pay like? How much would I have to fork out to work for you?
Post a Comment