Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 03, 2006

ONE REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHILST GARDENING....


This was one of the performers in the dance.

You had to be careful, cos you never knew if one of them would suddenly grab you!
One lady put her arm around me, and led me down the path to the next part of the performance. The children wondered where I was off to, so did I!





AND IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD THING TO REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE WHEN YOU LAST HAD YOUR LENSES IN........

The lady in this picture came out of some bushes, and crawled into this, then proceeded to take off her trousers.
She was wearing a swim suit! I think I've been told that it was about discovering the garden. It would explain why they would suddenly stick their heads into the bushes I suppose.
While all this was going on, music was being played. A double base, which when we first heard it, we though the chap was just tuning it..how uneducated!

We had to follow the perfomers through wooded paths, which was great fun, suddenly, one of them would charge down the path towards you!

Although it was kind of weird, I enjoyed it in a funny sort of way.

You may be able to play this movie, I'm not sure how it works on a blogg. It may be quite long. This perfomer was rolling around in the gravel, and up in the tree was another one, and it looked as if any moment she might fall!!

All in all it was a good day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: