Thanks for changing the format so I can leave a comment without having to be a blogger. Love the photos, especially the one of your new mansion house! Pleased to hear of the children's good school reports and of your exam results. Remembering you prayerfully in relation to the house purchase. Keep up the good work and try to keep Christ central.(I'm sure you're better at that than I am.)
We were thrilled that the children had such good reports from school. Gwilym is talking French like a native, and Catrin has made such a lot of progress too. IOt seems that the men in the household are at the moment way aheae of us girls, but we'll soon catch up, Catriin quicker than me I suspect.
Thanks so much for your prayers. It's just fantastic to know that the Lord is in control of all things. It's so easy to get anxious about things,and we just remember to stop and know that He is God, in control of it all!!
2 comments:
Thanks for changing the format so I can leave a comment without having to be a blogger. Love the photos, especially the one of your new mansion house!
Pleased to hear of the children's good school reports and of your exam results.
Remembering you prayerfully in relation to the house purchase.
Keep up the good work and try to keep Christ central.(I'm sure you're better at that than I am.)
Hi thanks for your comment.
We were thrilled that the children had such good reports from school.
Gwilym is talking French like a native, and Catrin has made such a lot of progress too. IOt seems that the men in the household are at the moment way aheae of us girls, but we'll soon catch up, Catriin quicker than me I suspect.
Thanks so much for your prayers. It's just fantastic to know that the Lord is in control of all things. It's so easy to get anxious about things,and we just remember to stop and know that He is God, in control of it all!!
Thanks we do so often need that reminder!!!
Post a Comment